Wonderwall

Monday, October 16, 2006

Annotated Bibliography.

Actually I think making a bibliography is really difficult for me to do! (sigh)
However, I've finised it at last..............(I even don't know how I finished it= =)
At first, I think this topic (drama) is very easy for me to do...although I have interests in it.
After I looked for the information, I started to realize I really have to work on it or I will fail!!!
There are too many information but too wide and general. I really have to narrow down the
infor. in order to get wut I want.

God.....it seems a long way to go...

(I will post my bibliography in my writely blog)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aiden said...

This is just to remind you that your assignment is to prepare an annotated bibliography of your references. You're half way there. Please make the necessary updates/changes before I start grading your work.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home